Monday, May 27, 2024

Woman died after explode Mobile while Charging

Chennai: In a shocking incident, a woman lost life after her mobile phone exploded while charging in Papanasm, Thanjavur, on September 27.

The victim, Kokila (33), who operated a mobile shop at the location, was reportedly speaking on the phone using a headset when the device suddenly exploded. The resulting fire consumed the entire shop, and Kokila suffered severe burn injuries.

Nearby residents managed to extinguish the fire and rescued Kokila. She was promptly taken to the hospital but succumbed to her injuries during treatment.

Following her husband’s demise, Kokila had been running a mobile service center and watch repairing shop in the locality.

Related Articles

Latest Articles